"What’s Possible? changed my life!"
Frank Petrilli - Former President & CEO, TD Waterhouse USA
What’s Possible? can be used as a powerful catalyst to building a ‘Culture of Innovation’. What's Possible?™enables people to see that they are capable of accomplishing results they think are beyond their capability, and cultivate the mindset to do so. It is a tremendous tool to build buy-in for stretch goals and change endeavors.
What's Possible?™ is about motivation and getting more out of life, including better business results. Participants learn how to innovate and achieve the "impossible".
The program changes the way participants approach challenges, make decisions and solve problems. They learn and practice What's Possible?™ principles, and bring them to life by literally applying them on the street.
Use What's Possible?™ to:
- Teach the mindset that enables innovation
- Overcome self-limitations
- Confront and accomplish the impossible
- Create breakthroughs
- Get better results
- Instill commitment
- Achieve aggressive targets and stretch goals
- Get more out of life
In What's Possible?™ participants will:
- Innovate more effectively as a team
- Experience the feeling of accomplishing the impossible
- Achieve breakthroughs using idea-building
- Learn why 'the more a goal matters, the more possible it becomes'
- Learn On the Mark's Situation-Decision-Consequence model
- Learn how to overcome labels that limit success
Facilitation is provided by On the Mark.
One main facilitator is required.
Large groups may require support staff.
What's Possible?© is an On the Mark product