Innovation in a Box™ is a practical methodology combined with an easy to use toolkit to help people in organizations bring Innovation to life, in practical ways.
It equips participants with the knowledge, skills, and experience they need to generate breakthrough solutions. It not only puts tools into the hands of leaders and change agents, but into the hands managers and frontline employees so that they can use it immediately to problem-solve day-to-day issues. Innovation in a Box™ creates a “culture of innovation” by enabling small groups to be successful on real projects.
Innovation In A Box™ includes the i5 Process which takes the guesswork out of the innovation process by providing clear direction through the following stages:
- Identification: Focusing on the right opportunities
- Investigation: Identifying the root causes and contributing factors.
- Ideation: Generating and Strengthening Breakthrough Solutions.
- Impact: Choosing the Right Solution
- Implementation: Mapping an Execution Strategy
For more information, click here.