Adventures in Leadership(TM)
Adventures in Leadership(TM) offers an integrated vision of what it means to be an effective leader in today's business climate, and it teaches specific techniques for putting this vision into practice.
Participants explore learn the leadership principles and behaviors that can help them transform relationships and build organizational success.
Program highlights include "The Four-Fold Way" cross-cultural communication principles based on the research of anthropologist Angeles Arrien, Ph.D. Participants will learn how to integrate this cross-cultural wisdom into their leadership practices in contemporary organizational life.
Adventures in Leadership(TM) is designed for anyone who needs to lead others to achieve business results-executives, managers, supervisors, project leaders and team leaders. In this powerful, three-day program, participants will:
- Learn and apply leadership principles used in the development of successful high-performance teams and organizations.
- Practice behaviors which foster success in each of the four levels of organizational relationships (self, one-to-one, team, larger organization).
- Gain insight and feedback into the "cause and effect" relationship between thinking patterns and behavioral choices that determine individual leadership behavior and effectiveness.
- Receive confidential 360° feedback based on a pre-program assessment tool that provides a contrast between the intent of their leadership behavior, and how it is perceived by and impacts others.
- Develop a personal improvement plan that will guide them in the application of the new leadership skills and behaviors they have learned.